This is my sister’s recipe for banana muffins. I have no idea how she was able to make muffins as great as these, but literally these are the most moist and fluffy banana muffins you’ll ever have. Happy eating!
Baking time: 30 minutes
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 ripe bananas, mashed
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 ℉. Place muffin cups in muffin tin, or grease the muffin tin.
- Mix white and brown sugars, oil, vanilla extract, and egg until creamy in texture. Add mashed bananas.
- Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Combine the banana and flour mixtures until smooth. Spoon the batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- When finished, cool before serving.